Clapton Park Children’s Centre and Forest School is a safe, exciting, challenging, welcoming and friendly centre where everyone is respected and valued. We have high aspirations for all families, children and staff and we take pride in everything we do. Our aim is to engage all children in a natural learning environment with a Forest School ethos at out heart. We aim to ensure all our learners become confident, successful and independent.
Three Key Priorities
In 2016/17 we are driven by three key priorities to improve and build on the service we provide. These are:
1. To improve the way we interact and capture children’s learning
- To develop learning stories as a way to capture children’s learning and document to parents, involve parents and improve practices around interaction.
2. To embed Hackney Forest School
- To develop and grow Hackney Forest School alongside CPCC and embed the principles and practice in everything we do.
3. To embed a centre approach to behaviour support
- To ensure all stakeholders are aware and the approach to behaviour is embedded for staff and children.